Lelo founder Mamuka Khazaradze nominated 12 more members of his public movement.
The new members are:
- Kakha Khazaradze - Businessman;
- Natalia Barateli - Master of Engineering-Geophysics. Independent expert of education;
- Levan Kokiashvili - Restaurator, sommelier and founder of Gastronaut Company;
- Vazha Samadbegishvili - Mechanical engineer, Director General of Kadewe Georgia Company;
- Lasha Margiani - Poet, artist, civil activist;
- Mariam Tavadze - Philologist, translator, Schumann European Institution of the Georgian Language and Literature;
- Alexandre Ratishvili - Engineer economist, businessman;
- Levan Lomtadze - Business administration specialist, President of the Youth Wing international (American) charity organization
- Giorgi Bichiashvili - Doctor of Technical Sciences;
- Giorgi Mchedlishvili - Academic Doctor of History Sciences;
- Irakli Kutsia - Specialist of international relations;
- Mariam Aprasidze - Civic Activist, Graduate of American Academy.
Mamuka Khazaradze held a presentation of Lelo public movement on September 12. At present 48 members of the organization have been nominated.