Khazaradze, founder of the Lelo movement, has introduced the first 12 members
of the organization to the public.
Members of Lelo, described by Khazaradze as "very serious people," are the following:
1. Lana Galdava - Lawyer of the Lelo public organization.
2. Levan Bodzashvili - security expert, constitutionalist.
3. Teona Dolenjashvili - writer.
4. Kakha Kojoridze - Lawyer.
5. Medea Metreveli - philologist
6. Giga Gugushvili - painter, professor.
7. Saba Buadze - member of the Civic Movement.
8. Gigla Mikautadze - economist.
9. Keti Enukidze - one of the founders of the Stop Corruption organization.
10. Elene Melikishvili – foreign policy researcher.
11. Gia Mordekhashvili - businessman.
12. Davit Gelashvili - economist.
“The public movement has nothing to do with the party. The leaders of the political party will be elected through primaries,” said Khazaradze.