Air carriers which  served the most passengers on the Georgian market

Air carriers which served the most passengers on the Georgian market

access_time2022-11-11 13:10:45

 The Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air still leads on the Georgian aviation market by passenger number.

In January-October 2022, the company served 469,222 passengers and controls 13% of the market. Turkish Airlines is the second with a 12% share, it served 456,802 passengers in 10 months.

As of January-October, 9% of the Georgian aviation market is controlled by Turkish Pegasus Airlines - the company carried 333,056 passengers.

Among the leaders of the Georgian aviation market, the fourth in the  top 5 is Belavia airline, which carried 207,451 passengers in the reporting period. Arab Flydubai, Azerbaijani AZAL, Israeli Israir Airlines account for 5% of the market each.


In the sixth place  with a 4% share  is the Georgian airline Flynas.

In January-October 2022, 97% of the passengers of Georgian airlines were served by foreign airlines, while  the national carriers served the remaining 3%.


თეგები:
commersant



EU Parliament Approves Plan to Make Schengen Visa Application Procedures Completely Online

EU Parliament Approves Plan to Make Schengen Visa Application Procedures Completely Online
access_time2023-02-03 17:45:24
Members of the European Union Parliament (MEPs) have today adopted a report that seeks to modernise the visa application procedures in the Schengen area by moving from physical applications and visa stickers to a digital...

"The company is at the stage of financial recovery" - Burberry’s financial performance in Georgia

access_time2023-02-03 17:10:21
The leading British fashion brand Burberry ended 2021 in Georgia with a profit of GEL 1,715,521. In 2021, the company’s income (Leader System LLC) stood at GEL 1,715,521. In the reporting period, the company owned assets of GEL 5...

Large Bulgarian infrastructure company Parsek Group Took an interest in the Georgian market

Large Bulgarian infrastructure company Parsek Group Took an interest in the Georgian market
access_time2023-02-03 15:16:41
The culture of adapting post-socialist, outdated infrastructure to modern requirements is quite developed in Eastern European countries. Our interest was caused by the desire to share this experience, and today I can already confidently say that the Bulgarian, one of the most experienced and successful construction companies, Pasek Group, is interested in operating in the Georgian market, - about this in a conversation with Banks and Finances It was noted by businessman Zurab Dumbadze, who...

Vegetables, melons prices increased by 26.5% annually - Sakstat

Vegetables, melons prices increased by 26.5% annually - Sakstat
access_time2023-02-03 13:16:10
In January 2023, Georgia’s annual inflation stood at 9.4 percent, which was mainly influenced by several factors. Sakstat reports that in the reporting period the product prices in the food and non-alcoholic drinks group hiked the most, namely by 15%, contributing 5.03 percentage points to the annual inflation. The biggest price increase of 26.5% was recorded in the vegetable and melons group as well as for ...

Georgia’s annual inflation stood at 9.4%

Georgia’s annual inflation stood at 9.4%
access_time2023-02-03 11:00:17
In January 2023 the Consumer Price Index increased by 0.8 percent compared to the previous month, while the annual inflation rate amounted to 9.4 percent. With regard to the annual core inflation1 , the prices increased by...


Similar News

up